105 Birchwood Rd., Catonsville, MD 21228
Phone: 410-599-8318 Email: Cdcrews01@hotmail.com
Commercial Drone Pilot/Videographer: 2016 – Present
Aerial Production Services/Agent Aerials(FAA Part 333)
- FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification/Commercial Pilot License(300+ flight hours Airplane, 250+ flight hours UAS, Instrument Rated).
- Responsible for flight planning, filing of NOTAMS, weather assessment and safe operation of unmanned aerials vehicles.
- Capturing high quality video and photographs through the use of onboard camera and gimbal of client properties and uploading for editing within the same business day.
- Coordinate between home owners, realtors and editors to provide a high level of customer service.
- Trained and experienced in cellular tower inspection, photography, videography and 3D rendering using PIX4d/Drone Deploy.
- Experienced with maintenance and repair of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles including soldering, wiring and programing/calibration(have designed and scratch built UAVs)
Freelance Photographer/Videographer: 2013 – Present
- Provide photography services in a wide variety of areas including: special events, corporate, non-profit, photojournalism, portraiture, headshot, architectural and landscape.
- Utilize advanced camera and light settings to capture quality images.
- Adjust, modify, and rework photographs using digital and computer manipulation applications
- Determine project requirements and arrange proper equipment and supplies
- Experienced with videography, interview/B-roll/video journalism, studio lighting setups, audio equipment including external recorders, boom, stick and lavaliere microphones, video editing in Adobe Premiere and Apple Final Cut.
- Published in multiple local and national newspapers and magazines including: The Baltimore Sun, E.W. Scripts, Newsy, The Carroll County Times, The Las Vegas Review Journal, and Best Friends Animal Society Magazine.
- Freelance Camera Operator/Director of Photography for HGTV and E.W. Scripps.
BeMore Photography: 2013 – 2016
- Provide photography services for non-profit groups in the Baltimore and Washington, DC areas.
- Determine project requirements and coordinate between event sponsors, management and photographers.
- Handle and respond to all client requests and issues in a professional and effective manner.
- Provide edited and retouched images to clients in a timely fashion.
Baltimore City Fire Department: 2010 – 2015
- Provided life saving interventions to persons in need during emergency situations in extremely stressful environments.
- Paramedic Field Instructor/EMT Preceptor responsible for training and orientation of EMT/Paramedic students and Fire Academy recruits.
- Team Leader responsible for supervising multiple Fire Department units during emergency medical responses.
- Graduated at top of the class at The Baltimore City Fire Academy in 2010.
- Own and maintain professional Nikon camera, lighting gear and sound equipment.
- Photo and Video editing on Macbook Pro with latest versions of Adobe Suite of editing software
- Experienced in corporate and photojournalistic photography
- Skilled in special events, non-profit, portraiture, headshot, sporting event, architectural and landscape photography
- Familiar with coordinating photo-shoots
- Highly talented with photo editing and retouching
- Experienced with videography, interview/B-roll/video journalism, studio lighting setups, audio equipment including external recorders, boom stick and lavaliere microphones, video editing in Adobe Premiere and Apple Final Cut.
- Hard working, detail oriented, and able to multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Community College of Baltimore County
College level Photography, Studio Lighting, Photojournalism and Videography courses